Challenge Fund Initial Application for a church taking on a new Franchise
The Cinnamon Network Challenge Fund invites local Christian Churches in the UK who want to start a new ‘recognised’ community franchise project to apply for matched seed funding. We are able to give grants of up to £2000 as long as the Church matches this with at least £5000.
(Grants from the Social Action Fund allocation can only be given to Christian Churches who are located in England).
Successful applicants will need to be able to demonstrate that they meet the following criteria:
- are a UK based Trinitarian church;
- are a registered charity;
- are taking up a recognised best practice franchise;
- have been formally accepted by the franchisor as a new franchisee;
- have a minimum of £5,000 funding already in place to put towards the development of the new franchise (NB: this funding may already be allocated to running/office/staff costs);
- have a project leader ready to develop the franchise;
- have full support of the church leader;
- are in good relations with other churches as shown by providing references;
- can demonstrate how the new franchise will meet local needs, create new volunteer opportunities and motivate people to become regular long term volunteers or provide regular financial support;
- can provide up to date accounts with their application
Successful applicants in England will need to commit to regular reporting in order to provide outcomes data to the Social Action Fund.
NOTE: On pressing 'Submit' button below, you will not get an automatic confirmation of receipt. We will respond to your application after initial review. Thank you.